Zalenga Large- Indigo – Pillow Cover
R450.00 – R750.00
We attribute the inspiration behind this design to the Kassena People, an ethnic group located in Burkina Faso. They make some of the most architecturally beautiful villages and decorate them with intricate patterns that tell a story of the ancient tribe’s culture.
This African pattern with 75% Coverage lends itself to upholstering and curtaining. The design is one directional.
Colourway Code: Colourways:
- BLK Black
- RED Lacquer Red
- IND Indigo
Detailed Item Information
Rub Count: 21000
Coverage (%) 75%
Print Type: Meterage
Size: 50x50cm / 60x60cm / 50x30cm
Zip: Hidden and cream
Base Fabric – Code (FAB)
This fabric is a linen/cotton mix with a high durability making it suitable for upholstery, curtaining.
Pillow/Cushion cover weight:
50 x 34cm
50 x 50cm
60 x 60cm
Fabric/meter Weight: 355gsm
Fabric composition: Linen/cotton mix
- + Shipping & Taxes
- International orders take approximately 14 days via FedEx. (If we have your order in stock it may arrive earlier)
- Local Shipping: Your order will arrive within 7 days within South African borders. VAT is included in your order.
- Duties/Taxes Some countries (excluding USA) may add import duties and taxes to incoming packages from South Africa. It is up to you, the customer, to know about and to pay for the shipping taxes in your own country. Carole Nevin is not responsible for any additional costs accrued from custom taxation or abandoned packages. By placing an order you agree to these terms.
- + Care Instructions
- 40°C Machine wash on a short/hand-wash cycle.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Use only a small amount of delicate soap powder.
- To avoid abrasion do not wash in a full load.
- Iron on the reverse side.
- Do not spot clean with harsh detergents.
- + Notes
- We specialise in custom orders, if you would like to order a tablecloth in a different size please contact us at email@example.com
- We hand-print only on natural cotton and linens therefore due to the nature of the fabric/monitor differences colour variations may occur.
- We have used eco-friendly pigments bases in the creation of this product.
- Colours may fade overtime if fabric is exposed to extended periods of harsh sunlight.
- Slight shrinkage may occur.