Terracotta Stone – Terracotta – Tablecloth
R2,135.00 – R3,200.00
This is a Limited edition mix of 2 popular designs -The Masai lady and the Terracotta. Featuring warm, natural earth tones this design will make a statement at your next dinner party.
This tablecloth is individually hand-painted, cut, stitched and packaged with love in our Muizenberg studio. The Tablecloths come in square, rectangular and round shapes. We specialise in custom orders, if you would like to order a tablecloth in a different size please contact us at email@example.com. Matching placemats and serviettes are available and sold seperately.
- + Shipping & Taxes
- International orders take approximately 14 days via FedEx. (If we have your order in stock it may arrive earlier)
- Local Shipping: Your order will arrive within 7 days within South African borders. VAT is included in your order.
- Duties/Taxes Some countries (excluding USA) may add import duties and taxes to incoming packages from South Africa. It is up to you, the customer, to know about and to pay for the shipping taxes in your own country. Carole Nevin is not responsible for any additional costs accrued from custom taxation or abandoned packages. By placing an order you agree to these terms.
- + Care Instructions
- 40°C Machine wash on a short/hand-wash cycle.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Use only a small amount of delicate soap powder.
- To avoid abrasion do not wash in a full load.
- Iron on the reverse side.
- Do not spot clean with harsh detergents.
- + Notes
- We specialise in custom orders, if you would like to order a tablecloth in a different size please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We hand-print only on natural cotton and linens therefore due to the nature of the fabric/monitor differences colour variations may occur.
- We have used eco-friendly pigments bases in the creation of this product.
- Colours may fade overtime if fabric is exposed to extended periods of harsh sunlight.
- Slight shrinkage may occur.