Pincushion Trellis- Bluebottle – Fabric by Meter
R25.00 – R485.00
Our Fabrics are all screen printed by hand by our highly skilled printers, at our studio in Muizenberg, Cape Town. All our colours are mixed in house using eco friendly pigments and bases. We are experts in colour mixing and take great pride and joy in bringing a range of fabrics in fabulous colours. We print on a range of natural cottons and linen base cloths which are suitable for curtaining, cushion covers and upholstery. This is an artisanal fabric printed by hand, you will find variations in tone and colour, this is the hall mark and charm of an artisanal fabric. It is recommended that you spray your fabric with a protectant if you want to used the fabric for very frequent use. This is not an outdoor fabric and if you leave the fabric outdoors for prolonged periods the fabric will fade.
We are privileged to live in one of the greatest Floral Kingdoms in the world. Our Mountains are filled with a rich diversity of plants and this is where we take our inspiration. The lyrical and often graphic shapes of plants is awe inspiring! The permutations are endless. Plant patterns will always be a source of inspiration for designers and will continue to elevate and beautify our homes for all eternity – I believe.
- + Shipping & Taxes
- International orders take approximately 14 days via FedEx. (If we have your order in stock it may arrive earlier)
- Local Shipping: Your order will arrive within 7 days within South African borders. VAT is included in your order.
- Duties/Taxes Some countries (excluding USA) may add import duties and taxes to incoming packages from South Africa. It is up to you, the customer, to know about and to pay for the shipping taxes in your own country. Carole Nevin is not responsible for any additional costs accrued from custom taxation or abandoned packages. By placing an order you agree to these terms.
- + Care Instructions
- 40°C Machine wash on a short/hand-wash cycle.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Use only a small amount of delicate soap powder.
- To avoid abrasion do not wash in a full load.
- Iron on the reverse side.
- Do not spot clean with harsh detergents.
- + Notes
- We specialise in custom orders, if you would like to order a tablecloth in a different size please contact us at email@example.com
- We hand-print only on natural cotton and linens therefore due to the nature of the fabric/monitor differences colour variations may occur.
- We have used eco-friendly pigments bases in the creation of this product.
- Colours may fade overtime if fabric is exposed to extended periods of harsh sunlight.
- Slight shrinkage may occur.