Blue Shells On White – Beach House Blue – Runner
R830.00 – R1,070.00
Inspired by the coastal cape, this design is hand-painted in a loose impressionistic style featuring seashells and starfish in soft ocean blues on white cotton for a fresh crisp look. It comes in Tablecloths, placemats, runners and napkins each sold separately. Perfect for your casual dining – Get the full set now!
Runners make great gifts and are also suitable for when you have a beautiful table and do not want to hide the table or you simply want to add a splash of colour or mood to your home. This table runner is hand-painted, cut, stitched and packaged with love in our Muizenburg studio.
- + Shipping & Taxes
- International orders take approximately 14 days via FedEx. (If we have your order in stock it may arrive earlier)
- Local Shipping: Your order will arrive within 7 days within South African borders. VAT is included in your order.
- Duties/Taxes Some countries (excluding USA) may add import duties and taxes to incoming packages from South Africa. It is up to you, the customer, to know about and to pay for the shipping taxes in your own country. Carole Nevin is not responsible for any additional costs accrued from custom taxation or abandoned packages. By placing an order you agree to these terms.
- + Care Instructions
- 40°C Machine wash on a short/hand-wash cycle.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Use only a small amount of delicate soap powder.
- To avoid abrasion do not wash in a full load.
- Iron on the reverse side.
- Do not spot clean with harsh detergents.
- + Notes
- We specialise in custom orders, if you would like to order a tablecloth in a different size please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We hand-print only on natural cotton and linens therefore due to the nature of the fabric/monitor differences colour variations may occur.
- We have used eco-friendly pigments bases in the creation of this product.
- Colours may fade overtime if fabric is exposed to extended periods of harsh sunlight.
- Slight shrinkage may occur.