Pincushion & Sugarbird Green & Turquoise Fabric per Meter
FABRIC WIDTH 1.54m/1.68 (YARD)
This design is part of our protea fynbos collection and very much rooted in the culture of South Africa, particularly Cape Town. I designed this specially for our table linen collection. It was such a hit that we recreated it for an all over meterage print. The design is lyrical and feminine and very beautiful. Lovely for drapes.
Our fabrics are screen printed by hand by our highly skilled printers, at our factory in Muizenberg, we have selected a lovely range of natural cottons and linen base cloths which are suitable for curtaining, cushion covers and upholstery. The minimum quantity you can purchase is 1 meter and you may purchase as many meters as you like. This type of fabric is not recommended for permanent outdoor use as it will fade if exposed to harsh elements such as the sun and rain.
If you would like to purchase fabric swatches please email us at email@example.com
• Design/Pattern Repeat: 148cm
• Print Repeat: 60cm
• Print Width: 148cm
• Fabric Width: approximately 150cm (Depending on supplier, email for exact measurements)
NOTE: Some countries (excluding USA) add extra import taxes and VAT to incoming packages from foreign countries. It is up to you, the customer, to know about and to pay for the shipping taxes in your own country. Carole Nevin is not responsible for any additional costs accrues from custom taxation or abandoned packages. International vendors must agree to these terms when placing orders.
• Your order will arrive within 7 days within South African borders.
• You will be updated regularly with the progress of your order.
• We hand-print only on natural cotton and linens therefore due to the nature of the fabric/monitor differences colour variations may occur.
• Colours may fade overtime if fabric is exposed to extended periods of harsh sunlight.
• We have used eco-friendly pigments in the creation of this product.
• Slight shrinkage may occur.
• 40°C Machine wash on a short/hand-wash cycle.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Use only a small amount of delicate soap powder.
• To avoid abrasion do not wash in a full load.
• Iron on the reverse side.
• Do not spot clean with harsh detergents.