Leopard in Milkwoods-Tangerine & Turquoise Tea Towel
This beautiful tea towel is a very beautiful souvenir of Africa. It is half printed and half hand-painted on our studio. The fabric is a beautiful linen/cotton mix locally made with a really lovely soft handle. There a two variations in colour and would make a fabulous gift or a lovely souvenir of your holiday in Africa.
• Your order will arrive within 7 days within South African borders.
• You will be updated regularly with the progress of your order.
• We hand-paint only on natural cotton and linens therefore due to the nature of the fabric/monitor differences colour variations may occur.
• Colours may fade overtime if fabric is exposed to extended periods of harsh sunlight.
• We have used eco-friendly pigments in the creation of this product.
• Slight shrinkage may occur.
• 40°C Machine wash on a short/hand-wash cycle.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Use only a small amount of delicate soap powder.
• To avoid abrasion do not wash in a full load.
• Iron on the reverse side.
• Do not spot clean with harsh detergents.