Octagon Lino-Cut Duck Egg Fabric per Metre
Our fabrics are screen printed by our highly skilled printers, at our factory in Muizenberg, we have selected a lovely range of natural cottons and linen base cloths which are suitable for curtaining, cushion covers and upholstery. The minimum quantity you can purchase is 1 metre and you may purchase as many metres as you like.
* If colourway not in stock, available by order. Please note this will delay the dispatch date up to 2 weeks - We will keep you updated with the progress of your order. *
• Design/Pattern Repeat: 69.3cm
• Print Repeat: 69.8cm
• Print Width:138cm
• Fabric Width: approximately 142cm (Depending on supplier, email for exact measurements)
• Stone Linen Fabric Rubcount: 20 000 (suitable for curtaining, upholstery and tablelinen)
• We print on natural cottons and linens therefore due to the nature of the fabric colour variations may occur.
• Colours may fade over time if fabric is exposed to harsh sunlight.
• It might be a good idea to scotch guard your fabric if you have children and dogs jumping on the furniture.
• You can purchase a can of scotch guard at your local supermarket/furniture store
• We have used eco-friendly pigments in the creation of this product.
• Slight shrinkage may occur.
• If we do not have the fabric in your favourite design and colourway in stock, we will print it for you, however please note this will delay the dispatch date of your order - We will keep you updated with the progress of your order.
• Your fabric will arrive beautifully gift wrapped in tissue paper.
• International orders take approximately 25 days.
• We offer free delivery within South African borders for orders over the value of R500.00.
• Local orders takes approximately 7 days.
• If you would like to make alternative courier arrangements please email us at email@example.com
• You will be updated regularly with the progress of your order.
• 40°C Machine wash on a short/handwash cycle.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Use only a small amount of delicate soap powder.
• To avoid abrasion do not wash in a full load.
• Iron on the reverse side.
• Do not spot clean with harsh detergents.
Carole Nevin Designs CC, is a designer, manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of exclusive, hand-crafted, homeware textiles. We are based in Cape Town, South Africa and our textiles products include curtaining and upholstery fabric; table linen; kitchen linen; scatter cushions; bags and accessories. Tablelinen, Tablecloth, Placemats, Serviettes, Table Runners, Scatter Cushions, Fabric, Bags, Aprons, Cushions, Fabric Storage Bags, curtains, patterns, prints, printing, printed, painted, tribal, floral, Tequila Rose, Frida, Iconic Cape Teatowels, Geometrics, diamonds, stonehut, terracotta stone, mantilla, kente, cactus, Kalahari, Zebra, Botanicals, beach house, fynbos, kilim, zalenga, leopard, alhambra, Lego, arabesque, mali, sultans palace, King Protea Mandala, Hannah, Jaipur Geometric, napkins, handprinted, hand-printed, handpainted, hand-painted, table cloth, tea towels, oven gloves, oven mittens, colours, colors, Ndebele, Elephants, brights, table linen, cards, gifts, gone rural, sunset, maridadi, pewter, serviette rings, eastlake fabric factory shop. South Africa, textiles, indigo, black, white, yellow, orange, brown, blue, gold, silver, free shipping in south africa, printed fabrics, crafts, arts, art and crafts, Cape Town, fabrics, tablecloth weights, factory shop, Lifestyle goods, homeware, furniture, purses, Ipad bags, Double Tail Purse,Make-Up Purse, studio, decor, Pillows, Dining