Penguins - Beach House - Tea Towels
Bo-Kaap Penguins Tea towel
Muizenberg Beach is the ultimate family
beach, with its colourful Victorian bathing boxes adding bold hues to the
dramatic landscape that has been etched into the minds of beach-going South
Africans for decades.
There’s something ‘retro’ about Cape Town’s Muizenberg Beach, an echo of an era when seaside talent shows and parading along the promenade were all the vogue. No doubt it’s the old-style beach pavilion and those iconic, boldly-coloured Victorian bathing ‘boxes’ or huts which evoke the feeling of a step back in time. A beach you must visit when you are next in Cape Town.
These quality Tea Towels are printed on 100% pure linen. They make perfect gifts and are definitely a must have memento of Cape Town to take back home with you to remind you of your time spent in our fabulous city. May art and the work of local craftsman continue to inspire our own inner creative spirit.
Our tea towels are handprinted, cut, stitched and packaged with love at our Studio in Muizenberg.
• Your tea towel will arrive beautifully gift wrapped in tissue paper.
• International orders take approximately 25 days.
• Local orders take approximately 7 days.
• We offer free delivery within South African borders for orders over the value of R500.00.
• If you would like to make other courier arrangements please email us at email@example.com.
• You will be updated regularly with the progress of your order.
• We hand paint on natural cotton and linens therefore due to the nature of the fabric colour variations may occur.
• Colours may fade overtime if fabric is exposed to harsh sunlight.
• We have used eco friendly pigments in the creation of this product.
• Slight shrinkage may occur.
• 40°C Machine wash on a short/handwash cycle.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Use only a small amount of delicate soap powder.
• To avoid abrasion do not wash in a full load.
• Iron on the reverse side.
• Do not spot clean with harsh detergents.