Octagon Lino-Cut Aqua Jade Fabric per Metre
Simply add the CODE: NEWCOLOURS at checkout to receive 25% off on your Tribal Lino-Cut Collection purchase.
Our fabrics are screen printed by our highly skilled printers, at our factory in Muizenberg, we have selected a lovely range of natural cottons and linen base cloths which are suitable for curtaining, cushion covers and upholstery. The minimum quantity you can purchase is 1 metre and you may purchase as many metres as you like.
If you would like to purchase fabric swatches please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Design/Pattern Repeat: 69.3cm
• Print Repeat: 69.8cm
• Print Width:138cm
• Fabric Width: approximately 142cm (Depending on supplier, email for exact measurements)
• Stone Linen Fabric Rubcount: 20 000 (suitable for curtaining, upholstery and tablelinen)
• We print on natural cottons and linens therefore due to the nature of the fabric colour variations may occur.
• Colours may fade over time if fabric is exposed to harsh sunlight.
• It might be a good idea to scotch guard your fabric if you have children and dogs jumping on the furniture.
• You can purchase a can of scotch guard at your local supermarket/furniture store
• We have used eco-friendly pigments in the creation of this product.
• Slight shrinkage may occur.
• If we do not have the fabric in your favourite design and colourway in stock, we will print it for you, however please note this will delay the dispatch date of your order - We will keep you updated with the progress of your order.
• Your fabric will arrive beautifully gift wrapped in tissue paper.
• International orders take approximately 25 days.
• We offer free delivery within South African borders for orders over the value of R500.00.
• Local orders takes approximately 7 days.
• If you would like to make alternative courier arrangements please email us at email@example.com
• You will be updated regularly with the progress of your order.
• 40°C Machine wash on a short/handwash cycle.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Use only a small amount of delicate soap powder.
• To avoid abrasion do not wash in a full load.
• Iron on the reverse side.
• Do not spot clean with harsh detergents.