Gone Rural - Serviette Rings (6 Rings per Set)
Gone Rural is a South African company based in
Your set will consists of 6 serviette rings (R115 per set).
* PLEASE NOTE: If we do not have your favourite colour in stock, we will order it for you, however this will delay the dispatch date of your order by 7 to 10 working days - We will keep you updated with the progress of your order. *
Available in the following collection colour ways :
• Your set of 6 serviette rings will arrive beautifully gift wrapped in tissue paper.
• International orders take approximately 25 days.
• Local orders take approximately 7 days.
• We offer free delivery within South African borders for orders over the value of R500.00.
• If you would like to make other courier arrangements please email us at email@example.com.
• You will be updated regularly with the progress of your order.
• Gone Rural products are made from wild seedless mountain grass in
• The grass is dyed with German imported astrazon dye which is then boiled at 100 degrees.
• Products are fumigated with Methyl Bromide.
• To preserve the life of your Serviette Rings ensure that it does not get wet.
• DO NOT put your Serviette Rings in the Dish Washer.
• Use a damp cloth with mild soap to wipe clean your Serviette Rings.