Copper Craft - Round Solid Serviette Ring (Set of 4)
Copper Craft products are inspired by the sights & sounds of Ancient Africa and are a unique mix of African, traditional and modern design suitable for wear and use by stylish individuals.
Coppercraft was born around the late 1980`s in Nelspruit, South Africa. Today they are owned by Coppercraft Africa and trade as Creative Copper. We proudly export to 41 countries that stretch from Iceland all the way down to New Zealand. Their main exports go to the United Kingdom, France, USA and Australia. They offer employment to 50 people and they go out of their way to ensure the factory workers know they are an important part of the operation and brand.
• Your set of 4 copper serviettes rings will arrive beautifully gift wrapped in tissue paper.
• International orders take approximately 25 days.
• Local orders take approximately 7 days.
• We offer free delivery within South African borders for orders over the value of R500.00.
• If you would like to make other courier arrangements please email us at email@example.com.
• You will be updated regularly with the progress of your order.
• Use a dry cloth to wipe clean your set of 4 copper serviettes rings.
* PLEASE NOTE: If we do not have the round solid serviette rings (set of 4) in stock, we will order it for you, however this will delay the dispatch date of your order by 7 to 10 working days - We will keep you updated with the progress of your order. *