Bo-Kaap Lions Head Tea Towels
Bo-Kaap Lions Head Tea towels
Known for its brightly coloured houses and situated at the foot of Signal
Hill, Bo-Kaap is the spiritual home of the Cape’s Muslim community. Follow Wale Street until you get to brightly painted Georgian terraces and
narrow cobbled streets – now you’re in the Bo-Kaap, one of Cape Town’s most
Bo-Kaap has a fascinating history. Many of the residents are descendants of slaves from
One thing you simply have to do when visiting Bo-Kaap is to have a traditional Cape Malay meal at one of the restaurants. Spices are heady and recipes date back centuries.
Our tea towels are handprinted, cut, stitched and packaged with love at our Studio in Muizenberg.
• Your tea towel gift set will arrive beautifully gift wrapped in tissue paper.
• International orders take approximately 25 days.
• Local orders take approximately 7 days.
• We offer free delivery within South African borders for orders over the value of R500.00.
• If you would like to make other courier arrangements please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• You will be updated regularly with the progress of your order.
• We hand paint on natural cotton and linens therefore due to the nature of the fabric colour variations may occur.
• Colours may fade overtime if fabric is exposed to harsh sunlight.
• We have used eco friendly pigments in the creation of this product.
• Slight shrinkage may occur.
• 40°C Machine wash on a short/handwash cycle.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Use only a small amount of delicate soap powder.
• To avoid abrasion do not wash in a full load.
• Iron on the reverse side.
• Do not spot clean with harsh detergents.